Re: [orca-list] An interesting issue with I don't no why happening

Hey Attila.

Seems that this was fixed in at-spi2-core.

commit fddaf0471269ccc9768783f5eb1b9b8a7cbe7553
Author: Mike Gorse <mgorse suse com>
Date:   Wed Mar 14 15:55:46 2012 -0500

    [registry] Send a ping to a process when marking as hung

    Sometimes keys that should be captured by event listeners are instead
passed through to the application. It seems that at-spi2-registryd might
    not always be removing the process from the list of hung processes. I
    have not reproduced this recently, and I'm not sure where the root
    problem is. Hoping that it will help to send the process a ping and use
    the reply as a queue that it is un-hung (previously we were relying on
    receiving a reply to the original key event notification).

At least I didn't find the problem after the that commit.
Thanks.