Re: [orca-list] An interesting issue with I don't no why happening

Hy Joanie,

Possible you remember, in this thread I reported an interesting issue to some time Orca write Orca laptop keybindings commands letter part in text fields, of for example a terminal prompt. I experienced this type issue with date/time Orca commands, but when I would like prewious reporting this issue, unable to reproduce this type issue when I want making a debug.out file. If I remember right, Josà reported similar issue with flatreview related prewious.

Now I have lucky, and succesful making a debug.out file.
Already reported this type issue?
I attached the debug.out file.

Possible fixing this type error after Orca 3.4.0 release with a next maintenance version? If I remember right, you sayd this type issue an at-spi2 related change with you need handling in Orca side later.

Attila