Re: [orca-list] Linux Accessibility: qt-at-spi 0.2 released

Hy Frederik,

I would like congratulation new QT At-spi release.
Fixed the new release with a Skype tree table related problem?
One user reported me with phone when he's using Skype contact list with QT At-spi prewious release with Ubuntu Precise now containing, Orca perfect spokened the contacts, but he says different contact are selected with Orca spokened. For example, select a contact, Orca spokening a contact name, but when he want call the selected contact, another contact are called.
I not verifyed yet this problem, because I am not in home this day.
Anybody confirm this issue?

Attila