Re: [orca-list] Accessibility Testing in Ubuntu 12.04

On 3/12/12, Justin Harford <blindstein gmail com> wrote:

"I'm sorry to say that I actually do find unity more intuitive with
the exception of the accessibility problems. It's my mac and iPhones
fault. I blame them."

Well, I don't know if I find Unity more  intuitive, but you are right
that people who have been exposed to iPhones etc will find Unity very
similar to what they know. that's basically what I thought when I
first saw Unity and began tinkering around with it. If it wasn't for
the access issues it would probably be a nice UI  for the current
generation of people using Ipads, IPhones, etc.

Cheers!