Re: [orca-list] atspimon.py script

Hi Jason,

Brian Merrell originally created that script (or perhaps adapted it from code in Accerciser) to help with uia2atk testing; the source is in the uia2atk repository (git github com:mono/uia2atk.git). That module is under a MIT X11-type license (which is similar to the license in Accerciser). The script should probably state some kind of license.

Anyway, thanks for the patch. I see no reason not to add it, so I've committed it into the repository.

-Mike