Re: [orca-list] If have more than 2200 messages in Thunderbird inbox folder, Thunderbird launching always very slow if Orca running

Hi Attila.
You installed In the same way that I did.

In my case I found that some applications were using some atk libraries of the /usr/lib directory, instead of use from the /usr/local/lib.
You can try the following to confirm:

Launch for example thunderbird and find its PID.
pgrep -l thunderbird-bin

You can type thunderbird and press the tab key.

Now run the command:
lsof -p 1234
where 1234 is the pid of thunderbird.

The command lsof will show all files used by thunderbird.

Try to find some file called */libat* and verify in which directory they are pointed.

You can try the following:
lsof -p `pgrep thunderbird-bin`|grep -i libat