Re: [orca-list] If have more than 2200 messages in Thunderbird inbox folder, Thunderbird launching always very slow if Orca running

Hy JosÃ,

I simple installed with following commands all components:
./autogen.sh
make
make install
I think this situation all files land in the /usr/local directory.
I doed commands is good, or need doing different commands?
I not removed prewious Ubuntu specific packages. Enough to remove at-spi2-core package? I don't no at-spi2-atk and atk component what the ubuntu specific package names.

Attila