Re: [orca-list] [Kde-accessibility] Menu bar in qt apps in Ubuntu Precise

Hi, Frederik,

Thank you for looking into this matter.  I gotta tell you, I'm having
a blast exploring these applications.  I noticed that even things like
the KSnapshot app are looking very promising with orca.  In the event
of there being some code that needs to be modified in qt-at-spi, do
you happen to know if it will make it into Precise or will somebody
have to install from source from the gitorious site?  The reason I'm
asking is that I'm making a pre-configured virtual machine available
to the community so that anyone who wishes can try out and test these
applications and provide you all with feedback and the like can do so
even if they lack the skill to install them and set them up for
accessibility themselves while things are in these beginning stages.
I'd like to know if people will simply be able to run a quick sudo
apt-get upgrade to get the fixes you are putting in or if something
more elaborate is called for.

Thanks again for your time and efforts.
Alex M