Re: [orca-list] problems with flat review when using terminal

Hey JosÃ.

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 18:39 -0300, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:
Hi all.
Using ubuntu 11.10 and latest orca build from master, I facing the
following problem:

Sometimes when I press capslock+u the previous line is announced by orca
but the character u is inserted in the terminal.
I can not reproduce all the time.

I saw something similar when testing the fix to AT-SPI for the stuck
Orca modifier. Every once in a while a key press seems to sneak through.
I'd be interested in seeing if you reverse the patch you reversed before
if the problem goes away.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie