Re: [orca-list] how do I make a hotkey to start Orca

Hi Corey,

You have to set that up under Gnome Control Center. If you are using
Unity 2D press f1 to get the Launcher Toolbar, down arrow to System
Settings, press enter, and then tab to Keyboard. In the keyboard
settings control+tab to the Keyboard Shortcuts page and under
Universal Access, I believe its called, there is an entry to add a
shortcut for screen reader. Press enter on the screen reader shortcut
and press alt+control+o or whatever you like, and tab to the the All
Settings button to exit the keyboard settings. You can use alt+f4 to
exit Gnome Control Center.

HTH