[orca-list] how good is the latest verssion of ubuntu for accessable music production?

hey all, i'm righting to ask 2 questions really. the first one is how good is the latest version of ubuntu
for electronic music production? is there a daw that works well with it?

and my second question is this do we still have access to roes garden as we apparently did in the test
versions of ubuntu with qt?

your help with these questions would be most welcome! kind regards trahern.