Re: [orca-list] interfaces in ubuntu

I can't speak to Gnome 3 shell, Gnome Classic or Gnome Fallback, but you
should be running Unity 2D now over Unity 3D. If you installed Ubuntu by
pressing control+s to start Orca during the install, then it should
default to Unity 2D. If not then you can change this on the log in
screen. For the moment, Unity 2D is more accessible than Unity 3D.