[orca-list] relaunching at-spi2

Hi, all.

I am running Ubuntu 12.04 Precise on a VM at home.  I continue to experience at-spi crashes in Unity 2d where the launcher pane and the dash will not speak but stuff like Gnome terminal does.  Sometimes, I get the “inaccessible” message for stuff like Firefox and Pidgin even though flat review works just fine.  The problem is also in gnome-classic.  The gnome dialogs and menus don’t speak and I have to reboot in order to get them to act right.  Any time I’ve launched Orca in a terminal when this was going on, I’d get messages warning me that at-spi was not sending messages for Orca to pick up.  So, the question is:  How do you relaunch at-spi when it crashes?

Thanks.

Alex M