[orca-list] still looking for good festival voices in for Orca

Hello all,
I had previously emailed for asking about setting up festival with Orca.
I have gone far enough to to get festival, speech dispatcher and Orca working well.
Also managed to get a few voices installed.
But I could not find the good voices which many have talked about on this very list. I remember some one refering to 22 k voices and a few good quality voices for British English.
I could not even find any female voices.
Can some one tell me how to set these up with Orca?
And if I do set it up with Orca, will I face performance problems even with speech dispatcher between Orca and festival?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.