Re: [orca-list] Trisquel

You can get the latest Mozilla browser, but it's not called Firefox in Trisquel, it's called ABrowser. Yes, you can use apt-get to install these, and any other newer versions of packages in the repository. Regarding latest T-Bird, I think the problem with the message list not refreshing has been fixed. Since upgrading, I don't seem to have the problem. I'm using the included Orca 3.2.1 in Trisquel 5.5.

Cheers,

Dave