Re: [orca-list] Trisquel

Hi,

Well, I believe the things on your wishlist will be introduced in
Trisquel 6 which is suppose to be based on Ubuntu Precise. So if
Trisquel users can just hold off until September or so access will
catch up to Ubuntu. Plus by then latest versions of at-spi, qt-at-spi,
and Orca would have cleared Ubuntu proposed and should get adopted
straight into Trisquel 6.

Cheers!