Re: [orca-list] Bible Study Software

What exactly are you looking for in bible study software?  It seems to me that the major features, like side by side viewing across language boundaries, are not exactly meaningfull in a non visual environment.  If you want to be able to look up by chapter and verse, grep and a plain text file works surprisingly well.  Look at the man page for grep, you can have it give you context of several lines.

Timothy

---------- PÅvodnà zprÃva ----------
Od: Robert Cole <rkcole72984 gmail com>
Datum: 7. 6. 2012
PÅedmÄt: [orca-list] Bible Study Software

Hello, everyone.

does anyone here know of any Bible study software which si accessible to
Orca? I use Xiphos with magnification, but it does not seem to
accessible when ti comes to Orca. Would anyone else here have any other
recommendations?

I would appreciate any input on this one. I am going to try to write to
the Xiphos developers, as xiphos is a great program and it would be
wonderful if it could be made fully accessible to Orca.

Thanks for your input, and take care.