Re: [orca-list] Announce copy to clipboard [was "Re: Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch"]

+1 Thomas and all.
Basically for me, such a thing is less then trivial.

But many students during my training sessions have asked me this and it won't harm to have it if some one needs it.
In fact even with Orca, I set the verbosity mode to brief.
Happy hacking.