Re: [orca-list] Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch

Hy Fernando,

Khrisnakant I think not would like seeing the clipboard content, only simple would like hearing a speech notification message if a clipboard operation activated, depending the actual object selection state right or not.
Look an example situation:
The beginner user selected a text in Gedit, and press CTRL+C keystroke. Now only hear user following output: "C". Ok, but what happened the selected text? Right land in the clipboard? Of course yes, but the user not notifyed Orca this operation result, only spokened C letter.
If the user doing a cut operation now hear "X", paste operation hear "V".

If Orca have Khrisnakant would like feature Orca spokening future this situation for example "cut to clipboard, "copy to clipboard", or "paste from clipboard". If only this simple messages used not need listening what type objects land in the clipboard.

If not have a selected object, or not have any content in the clipboard, Orca perhaps future spokening "nothing selected, clipboard operation impossible" or similar message.

Clipboard related utilities I think presenting the clipboard content, but I newer try this utilities, I am not full sure I saying right informations this applications related.
If I write mistake informations this applications related, very sorry.

Attila