Re: [orca-list] GNOME Shell Dialogs

I was actually pleasantly surprised to find Gnome 3.4 on Wheezy too.
NOw, I'm torn as to what my favorite distro is!  I love the fact that
Debian has console speech.  At least, it does till you fire up Orca
and then Espeakup makes a run for the hills for some reason.  With
Unity 2d getting discontinued, Gnome shell is going to be it for the
next two years if you don't want to get stuck using an older system.
But I really really like Ubuntu!

Alex M