Re: [orca-list] GNOME Shell Dialogs

So which version of Gnome shell we have in Ubuntu 12.04?
If we won't have 3.4, then probably we will have to wait for Vinux 4.0.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 06/01/2012 12:06 PM, Jason White wrote:
Robert Cole<rkcole72984 gmail com>  wrote:
Yes. GNOME Shell has a different array of keyboard shortcuts as
compared to Unity, but it, in version 3.4, has become MUCH more
accessible as compared to version 3.2 (which was decently accessible
as well). Here [1] is a GNOME Shell Cheat Sheet which I found that
has a pretty good explanation of the keyboard shortcuts for GNOME
Shell.
Also worth reading:
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/shell-introduction.html.en