To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 2:03 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca in LibreOffice Writer

Hi all,
i use the function  in orca which give the echo of the actual written
word. if i type a text in libreoffice orca says nothing because orca
stops speaking if i press any key.
normaly orca speak the written word after the spacebar. but i type the
new word after the spacebar so orca have no time to say the last word.
in my oppinion orca only should not stop speak on pressing an char (a-z)
or number (0-9) (only on orca modifier, the next space (because its the
next word to say), esc or someting else).
is this a known problem? any workarrounds?
i think this is not only an problem in libreoffice :/.
thats a real problem so i have to write "blind" ^^ or i must wait for
every word (so its verry slow to work).

greetings
chrys