[orca-list] the best way to restart orca

Hi,
I am running orca 3.5.3 pre on Ubuntu 12.04. Sometimes Orca does strange
things, crashes etc. Never mind, I want to restart it.
I use this command for my keyboard shortcut:
sh -c 'pkill -9 orca;pkill -9 speech-dispatcher;orca --replace'
Do you suggest me any better way? Because sometimes after restart, for
example numpad keys sometimes are not catched by orca and do their
normal work, which is usually undesirable for me.
Is there any command to restart at-spi?
Usually, when I use some libreoffice package orca behaves strangely. For
example I have problems reading other applications such as pidgin.
Thank you,
Vojta