Re: [orca-list] rose garden and muse accessability progress?

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:36:31PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
Hello Massy and everyone!
  I wouldn't try the ALSA -> JACK briding. I tried and it was VERY
unrieliable. Don't ask me, what all the software pieces are doing
and which API they use exactly, but it generated problems, although
the JACK and ALSA briding usually works well.
Which method did you use? There are three alternatives that I know of at
this point: the dummy device way, the alsa-jack output plugin, and
Fons Adriansen's bridge apps. I used the second alternative for a while
without too much hassle.
Cheers,
S.M.