Re: [orca-list] rose garden and muse accessability progress?

Hello Massy and everyone!
I wouldn't try the ALSA -> JACK briding. I tried and it was VERY unrieliable. Don't ask me, what all the software pieces are doing and which API they use exactly, but it generated problems, although the JACK and ALSA briding usually works well.
  Warmly yours
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======