Re: [orca-list] Introduce myself and ask for help

here In India, the situation is slightly better.  There are pockets of masses who use linux and in many government offices and many colleges Linux is used exclusively or at least as the primary OS.
But we too face the problem of the dominance of M$.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.