Re: [orca-list] Finding the color of a cell in Libre Office Calc

Like I said before, I believe this color thing would be generic and
not just for Office applications.  the Orca+F key works anywhere and
whenever I press that key, I always get the color pallot numbers.

I think this would be an interesting challenge to work on.  I realize
other issues are probably more important but I think this could be a
fun exercise to work on.  I just hope it wouldn't become to unwieldy
and a performance hog.  I will begin looking into this a bit.