Re: [orca-list] Finding the color of a cell in Libre Office Calc

By default, Orca does not include colour information in the list of attributes that you get with insert + F.

You can add colour info to the list using the text attributes tab of the Orca preferences dialogue.

Unfortunately though, currently you get a numeric value rather than a colour name when you do this. I think it's a hexadecimal representation of the colour.