Re: [orca-list] Finding the color of a cell in Libre Office Calc

Great, got it! Thanks! It appears that I'm getting an RGB triplet with
the values ranging from 0 to 255. This seems doable at the moment, but
do you know if anyone has any ideas on how Orca can figure out human
readable colors from this information? Seems like kind of a nasty issue
to solve.