Re: [orca-list] Orca and Podcast Streaming

I just did some searching and found the Listen Music player. This seems to read out the titles of podcasts, and it seems to be pretty accessible, although I hav eonly spent about fifteen minutes or so with it. To get this player in Ubuntu, just install the listen package using apt-get. Running the command 'listen' will open the player.

I am going to also give gpodder a try as well, as it seems to be a standalone podcast application.