[orca-list] Orca and Podcast Streaming

Hello, everyone.

I currently use Banshee as my main multimedia player; I just love the fact that it is an all-in-one approach! However, I find that Banshee is kind of inaccessible when it comes to listening to podcasts. I had no problems at all subscribing to podcasts using Orca in Banshee, but when it comes to actually listening to episodes, the titles and information related to any given episode is not read aloud. As much as I would hate to use a different piece of sotware for listening to podcasts, I think that this may be the thing to do for the time being.

Would anyone here on the list have any recommendations for a program which is accessible to Orca that can be used to stream podcasts?

I am going to try and contact teh Banshee developers and let them know about this. Eerything else seems to work just fine in Banshee, except for when it comes to streaming podcasts. It may be due in part to teh fact that th epodcast episodes are presented in a tiled format, each tile having a graphical icon and a title and description of the podcast. I am not sure.

Thanks for any help on this one.

Take care.