[orca-list] lxde and orca

Hello list,

I'm working with the project leader of trisquel on the next release. I've worked with him on the gnome version to make that release accessible. I was wondering about orca and lxde. If some work is done to lxde can orca and lxde work together and be accessible? What kind of work would need to be done to accomplish this? I know that there have been some work arounds to make xfce accessible can the same be done to lxde? Any help would be much appreciated. This would be great to get a distro that is accessible using lxde. Thanks for your time and help.