Re: [orca-list] lxde and orca

Hi.

I don't know if this will help you but ...   I ran across some
information in the past suggesting that Knopix Adrienne was a distro
that had a talking LXDE which worked well enough for blind people to
use.  I don't know a whole lot beyond that but, perhaps, this may
serve as a lead for you and the folks at Triskell.  I understand that
Klaus Knopix is quite an impressive gentleman capable of finding very
resourceful solutions to certain problems in distros.

Best regards,
Alex M