Re: [orca-list] problems reading message in TB

I typically have always avoided message preview panes with most mail
clients.  It usually performed better if it didn't have to open a view
of the message every time you moved down the message list; plus
particularly with windows I liked to avoid previewing to help minimize
effects of any infected e-mails.  I might give that a try in these
cases though if it focuses better.  The fact that restarting Orca
fixes the thing for that read of the message makes me think it is some
kind of Orca bug; can't guarantee that though.

TB 3.6.whatever did not expose this problem; it's been going on since version 4!