Re: [orca-list] problems reading message in TB

I don't recall ever seeing this problem myself. I'm using TB 3.1.16 with
Orca 3.1.9-xdesktop on Vinux 3.2.1/Ubuntu 11.04 and TB 8.0 with Orca
3.2.1 on Ubuntu 11.10. I use the preview pane as opposed to opening up a
new tab or a new window for each message. Could this be a difference? It
may also be that I haven't used TB 8.0 enough to have noticed this problem.