Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

It looks like the compilation is terminated, so it failed to compile altogether. I'm really clueless as to what to do, but I am going to keep on trying. But I do think I'm just going to go ahead and reinstall Ubuntu.

If I make any progress, or anything to the contrary, I will post back.

I am really enjoying all of this as I am learning a lot. It's a great expereience as far as I'm concerned.