Re: [orca-list] Problems running Orca

On Sat, 2012-01-07 at 19:31 -0500, bigd wrote:

I've played around with it a bit more, it's weird. I can access things
I run, but can't access any stuff that came up with the system.

And I assume you logged out and logged back in first?

Also, when I alt+tab between windows, it doesn't speak their names.

When you alt+tab between windows you're using the window manager and the
window manager is another thing that "came up with the system."

Take care.
--joanie