Re: [orca-list] Problems running Orca

Hi Joanie and all,

Well.... I'm an idiot! A while back I had done the upgrade from python 2.6 to 2.7, and set my active version
of python to 2.7... And totally forgot about the
speech-dispatcher module! So yeah, reemerged (and upgraded) speech-dispatcher, and that works now. But for
some reason, orca can't read anything outside of it's window. It
doesn't even say that it's inaccessible. Perhaps more python stuff that I haven't updated... Anyway, will
modify the patch and see if the emacspeak server support works.

Thanks for all your help,
KJ4UFX
{.i doi .tcikoritys. mi cuxna ba'e do}