Re: [orca-list] Problems running Orca

Something just occurred to me.... Earlier you said:

 I just did the upgrade from gnome 2.32 to 3.2.1

So, so, so much has changed since 2.32 in terms of settings and where
things are in Orca. I wonder if the reason you are seeing these things
and I am not is due to cruft somewhere which is being found. Therefore,
would you mind deleting (or moving far away) the following:

$HOME/.orca
$HOME/.local/share/orca

And do you know for a fact that all your system's Orca files from 2.32
were removed cleanly (i.e. 3.2.1 didn't get added into a place which
might have installed 2.32 files, right?)

Hope this helps.

Take care.
--joanie