Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 11.10 & Gnome

You're probably having trouble with QT apps because the version in the
Ubuntu repositories hasn't been updated to the latest.  I hope they at
least update the qt-at-spi bridge to the official release now since
the version they have is technically an alpha.  a case could be made
for it since the release will have fixed many bugs which has the
effect of reducing some of the crashes.

Just a thought,
Alex M