Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced

Hey Attila.

I found some minor issues this modification related, with need confirming.

I believe I have fixed both issues -- tested in master, including with
Hungarian. Note that due to the on/off string being a qualified string
now, you have "fuzziness" in the hu.po. But once I made them unfuzzy in
my local install, I no longer had partially-translated phrases.

Thanks for the report! Take care.
--joanie