Re: [orca-list] Proposal: Locking key state will always be announced

Hy,

I found some minor issues this modification related, with need confirming.
1. I using laptop layout. When I using any Orca command, Orca now spokening the Orca command letter part. For example, if I doing speech state toggle on/off, Orca spokening capital s before doing the proper command. Prewious I think this issue is not happened. 2. Whit laptop layout, if I press Orca modifier+backspace keystroke and pass the capslock key press, Orca spokening partialy translated the capslock state change, and spokening wrong capslock state change if the capslock state is changed off. Spokening translated the capslock key name, and spokening always on status (this text part are untranslated.
Example output:
"nagybetÅ zÃr on"
NagybetÅ zÃr text meaning english the caps lock keyname translated output part. In orca-xdesktop version if I doing equals test, Orca spokening always full localized output the capslock state change. Before I reporting this issues in Bugzilla, anybody confirming this issues with other systems?

Attila