Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.2 [Ubuntu 11.10] not reading typed text in new emails

What version of what email client are you using?

This sounds like the problem which showed up in Thunderbird/Firefox in
or around version 4.0 where you get no feedback in any edit field.

I don't see this with Thunderbird 3.1.6on Ubuntu 11.04 running Orca
3.1.9-xdesktop. I do see this with Thunderbird and Firefox 8.0 running
on Ubuntu 11.10 with Orca 3.2.1.

This is a known problem, and I think we're waiting for
Thunderbird/Firefox 9.0 or 10.0 for the fix.

I'm not sure it's related to the problem of not being able to read
messages marked as read since I'm not seeing that problem myself at all.