[orca-list] Orca 3.2 [Ubuntu 11.10] not reading typed text in new emails

The same problem where orca will not read email marked as “read” is showing up with a new email. In thunderbird, press control+n for a new email. Fill in the to and subject field. When you tab to the body field, orca goes 100% silent unless you are trying to access different parts of the thunderbird UI. I can’t read what I type, if I am even typing anything into the body field.