Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on restoring NumPad's numeric functionality for Desktop Layout?

Hi,

Agreed. This is a feature I've so wanted for a long time. I hate
entering long numbers in via the number row and prefer to enter them
via the numeric keypad. Especially, when performing complex
calculations in the calculator. So I'm all for getting my numeric
keypad back.

Cheers!