Re: [orca-list] Firefox 10 and Source View

Thanks, Robert. I'm on FF 10.0.1, so if a subsequent version clear this
up, I guess there's no cause for alarm.

I can tell you that there's no Ctrl-U, nor Source View under Tools in
10.0.1, at least packaged by Fedora. I'll look for the upgrade.

Janina

Robert cole writes:
Hello, Janina.

I am running firefox 10.0.2 here on Ubuntu 11.10, and I still have
the Page Source option available under Tools, Web Developer. I can
invoke it by pressing CTRL+U. Also, I am able to successfully invoke
the Inspect feature as you mentioned. I am unsure of what the
differences are between the versions of Firefox we are running.

I am sorry that I cannot be of much assistance, but it all is
present and working here on my Ubuntu system.