[orca-list] Problems with Firefox 10 and Gnome 3

Dear all,

My organization has installed Orca 3.2.1 to the computer I am supposed to work with due to my PhD studies. For some reason, Orca can't interpret Firefox 10 at all. Otherwise it seems to work quite well (e.g in shell and OpenOffice). The Linux distribution is Fedora 16 with Gnome 3. Does anyone have any ideas how to solve the problem, or should we try with another system?

Cheers,
Anna Kausamo

Anna Kausamo
Department of Physical Chemistry