[orca-list] Table cells spokening and braille presenting doesn't working always right?
- From: Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu>
- To: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: [orca-list] Table cells spokening and braille presenting doesn't working always right?
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:35:50 +0100
I see an interesting problem with table cell row spokening feature:
If I run gnome-control-center keyboard command, after I switch the
keyboard shortcuts page, Orca not spokening right the actual selected
table cell rows.
1. Open GNOME Terminal.
2. Run gnome-control-center keyboard command.
3. Switch the second page, press TAB key until you not have the tree
table, and move the awailable items with arrow keys. I hear only the not
selected state if I remember right. When I using where am I command,
Orca right spokening entire row.
I see similar issue when I press TAB key and try choosing another
Anybody confirming this issue?
I using my Ubuntu Precise with latest master Orca version, latest
at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk and latest atk source version from git.
Not matter if I run both three sources with ./autogen.sh, make and make
install commands? I not forgot a step the master version compiling related?
If this issues are confirmed, tomorrow I making a debug.out file and
opening a report in Bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev