Re: [orca-list] State of Accessibility in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Daily Build?

Hi, Petra,

Some time ago, I remember seeing a posting from Alejandro Piñeiro
Iglesias stating that he'd made some code contributions to a11y in
Unity 3d for Oneiric and was offering them in a ppa of his own because
they didnt' make it into Oneiric in time for code freeze.  Perhaps,
they havent' been or won't be incorporated into Precise, I don't know,
but, it's worth looking into whether or not those enhancements he made
will be available in his ppa for Precise.  Señor Piñeiro, if you are
reading this, perhaps, you can speak on this matter at greater length?
 I don't have the ppa address handy but it should be pretty easy to
track down searching through the orca list archives for November and
December and, I dare say, those of the Ubuntu accessibility list as
well.

Regards,
Alex M.