Re: [orca-list] traceback in firefox

I cannot reproduce that so far. Could you please open a bug for it?

Thanks!
--joanie

On Sat, 2012-02-25 at 17:41 -0200, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
What is happening, at least in my environment, is that orca stays
completely mute when I press the shift+h and I am in the first head of
the page.
After that, if I press alt+tab to switch to another window, orca
continues mute.
I need to kill firefox so that orca returns. I don't need to restart orca.
Thanks.